Handling of Personal Data
We recognize the importance of protecting personal information and have established a policy for the protection of personal information, and are committed to the appropriate protection of personal information. The basic principles regarding the collection and use of personal information, management methods, and effective means of education, training, and auditing are set forth and implemented as follows.
Basic Principles Regarding Collection, Use and Provision of Personal Information
- When we collect personal information directly, we will do so by legal means and with the consent of the candidate.
- When collecting personal information, the purpose of use shall be clearly defined and shall be limited to the extent necessary for that purpose.
- Sensitive information that is likely to infringe on the interests of individuals will not be collected except with the express consent of the individual or when supported by law.
- When we are entrusted or outsource work involving the processing of personal information, we will stipulate and follow rules regarding the maintenance of confidentiality of personal information, matters related to re-consignment, sharing of responsibility in case of accidents, return and deletion of personal information at the end of the contract, and other related matters.
- We will only use and provide personal information within the scope of the consent of the candidate to whom the information pertains.
Handling of personal information
- Personal information that we collect directly or obtain on contract from outside sources will be kept accurate and measures will be taken to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage.
- In the event that we are contracted by an outside party to perform work involving the processing of personal information, we will obtain the consent of the individual whose personal information has been obtained by the contractor and confirm that the information has been collected in a lawful and fair manner.
Laws, Regulations, and Other Standards
- We will comply with Japanese laws, regulations, and other norms related to the protection of personal information, and strive to continuously improve this policy.
Inquiries from the candidate
- We will endeavor to respond promptly, to the extent reasonable, to inquiries from the individual regarding the handling of his/her personal information. If you have any questions regarding the contents of this page or wish to confirm your personal information, please contact us at 03-5783-3571.
Our website may contain advertisements distributed by third parties,
including Yahoo Japan Corporation, and in connection with such
advertisements, such third parties may acquire and use cookie information,
etc., of users who visit our website. Cookie information, etc. acquired by
the third party.
The user may access the opt-out page provided in the website of such third party to stop the use of cookie information, etc. by such third party for the delivery of advertisements. A cookie is a mechanism that stores the usage history, input contents, and other information sent and received between the browser and server as a file on the user's computer when the user uses a web page. The next time you access the same page, the page operator can use the cookie information to change the display for each customer. A website can retrieve cookies from a user's browser if the customer has allowed cookies to be sent and received in the browser settings.
Note that your browser only sends and receives cookies sent and received by the server of that website to protect your privacy.
Customers can choose from settings for sending and receiving cookies, such as "Allow all cookies," "Reject all cookies," or "Notify user when cookies are received. The setting method varies depending on your browser. Please refer to the "Help" menu of your browser for information on how to set cookies.
Please note that if you select a setting that rejects all cookies, you may not be able to use services that require authentication, or you may be restricted from using various services on the Internet.