This is for people who want to work overseas even if they have no previous overseas work experience.
There are not many companies that will let you go on an overseas business trip despite the fact that you do not speak English.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to hear more details.
Travel to overseas and domestic customer factories to work as a mechanical feed engineer in semiconductor related factories.
Business trips to overseas factories occur about once a month and stay there for about two weeks.
The business trip may be to Taiwan, Korea, or other countries.
* A daily allowance will be paid for the business trip.
Specific duties include the following
- The main task is to perform periodic maintenance after delivery to the client, which takes about 20 days.
- Periodic inspections are mainly mechanical work such as replacement of units and parts, overhaul, etc.
- Test operation after periodic inspection, acquisition of various data, and analysis of measurement data.
- Preparation of daily reports, work reports, etc.
- Preparation of work schedule
- Confirmation of replacement parts for the next periodic inspection.
- Ordering and delivery work
・A science background or experience in engineering work (mechanical, electronic, electrical, physics, chemical, etc.).
Experience as a mechanical engineer is not required. However, it is necessary to learn it during the training after joining the company.
- Those who want to gain experience in overseas factories.
- People who want to gain work experience in English.
- People who want to study and work in English even if they cannot speak it now.
Required Japanese skill
- Quality control
Outside of Japan
Kanagawa Yokohama shi isogo ku
- 8:45 - 17:30 (break time: 60 minutes, actual working hours: 7 hours and 45 minutes)
- Flexible working hours (no core time)
Full time (Permanent)
4〜7M JPY / annually
Salary increase up to 15 million yen possible for those in positions
- Holidays: more than 125 days per year
- 2 days off per week (Saturdays and Sundays), national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays paid vacations,
- New Year vacations, Summer vacation
- Menstrual leave
Treatment and benefits
- Employment insurance,
- Workers' accident compensation insurance
- Employee pension, and health insurance
- asset formation system
About application and selection
First, go to the “Application Page” and apply for a job.
After checking sent details, we will contact you.
*This job-offering information is accepted through “ARIGATO WORK.” When we receive an application to a job offer, we will disclose your personal information to the company, which will contact you by email, telephone, and others to tell you a flow after entry.
*We may ask you to submit your “resume” and “CV” in addition to the registered Web resume. Application Acceptance Method
*It may take more time for screening before and after consecutive holidays including Golden Week holidays, summer vacation, and year-end and New Year holidays. We ask for your understanding in advance.