This company has an English-first environment, promoting diversity, and making it easier for foreigners to work. It also offers a good work-life balance with flex-time, leave options, and access to free learning resources. You can also enjoy a feedback-centered culture for mutual growth, receiving evaluations from both supervisors and colleagues
- Brainstorming app concepts and defining project requirements with the development team
- Involve in the entire mobile app development cycle
- Address bugs found in analytics and testing
- 3+ years of iOS & Swift development or equivalent expertise
- Proficient in planning and specifying new app features
- Experience in incorporating animations using UiKit or SwiftUI
- Business-level proficiency in English
Required Japanese skill
Full time (Permanent)
7〜12M JPY / annually
Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, maternity/paternity leave, childcare leave, annual paid leave.
*After working for over 2 years, employees can take a long-term unpaid leave for 1-3 months.
Treatment and benefits
- VISA support
Commuting allowance, health insurance, employee pension insurance, unemployment insurance, workers' accident compensation insurance, book purchase program, language learning program, etc.
About application and selection
First, go to the “Application Page” and apply for a job.
After checking sent details, we will contact you.
*This job-offering information is accepted through “ARIGATO WORK.” When we receive an application to a job offer, we will disclose your personal information to the company, which will contact you by email, telephone, and others to tell you a flow after entry.
*We may ask you to submit your “resume” and “CV” in addition to the registered Web resume. Application Acceptance Method
*It may take more time for screening before and after consecutive holidays including Golden Week holidays, summer vacation, and year-end and New Year holidays. We ask for your understanding in advance.